ECD Ambassador Programme
Who can join our ECD Ambassador Programme?
Only ECD Practitioners and ECD Certified Consultants aka Elephant Riders are eligible to join the programme.
How does it work?
- Share content and your generated Emotional Culture Deck Ambassador link on the platform of your choice or with your clients, friends, colleagues or even complete randoms
- Watch customers come to https://ecdeckstore.ridersandelephants.com/ through your link
- Collect commissions from every purchase you refer to https://ecdeckstore.ridersandelephants.com – it’s that simple!
Click here to join the ECD Ambassador programme now!
What do you get?
We’ll give you everything you need to get started:
- An Personalised Ambassador Coupon Code
- 180-Day cookie tracking
- Earnings paid quarterly when you reach $100 USD commission
Ambassador Programme Frequently Asked Questions
How does the ECD Ambassador Programme work?
- After your application is reviewed and approved, you'll receive a special tracking link and personalised Ambassador Coupon code.
- When you refer people to purchase on https://ecdeckstore.ridersandelephants.com using your link, you will receive a commission.
- Ambassador Discounts and Commissions only applies to purchases of ECD cards and ECD Online Masterclass.
How does the commission and discount coupon work?
- The Coupon gives ECD Practitioners 10% off all purchases of Emotional Culture Deck Cards they make, or their friends, colleagues, clients and network make Emotional Culture Club Members get a 35% discount on all ECD purchases.
- ECD Certified Consultants get a 50% discount on all ECD purchases.
- The Coupon gives a 3rd party a 10% discount on any purchases made through The Emotional Culture Deck website.
- ECD Practitioners earn a 10% commission on every ECD purchase and ECD Online Masterclass registration their friends, colleagues, clients, and network make.
- Emotional Culture Club Members get a 20% commission on every ECD purchase.
- ECD Certified Consultants get a 20% commission on every purchase.
- Earn commissions from all qualifying purchases
- Commission is calculated after deducting total discount from the order
- Ambassador Discounts or Commissions do not apply for any other R&E products or courses.
Do I need a website/blog to participate in the Ambassador Programme?
No, not at all. You can share about The ECD anywhere you go. Share your experiences with ECD on your Instagram, at work, or just striking up a conversation with a random stranger.
Where do I get my tracking link?
Once you’ve created an Ambassador account, log in to the dashboard. There, you’ll find your custom tracking link to our site on the left-hand side of the page.
Does a customer need to both click on my link and use my coupon code for me to receive credit?
No. As long as customers use the special tracking link or your Coupon, you will receive a commission credit!
How do I send people to The ECD website?
You can share your experiences with ECD anywhere! Tell people about us in person, on your website, social platforms, and more. Make sure to provide your unique tracking link or your coupon to earn a commission.
Do I get a commission on ECD purchases I make using my Coupon code?
No. You can’t get paid a commission for any purchases you make yourself! You only receive a commission if you share you Coupon Code and someone else makes the purchase using your Coupon.
Do I get a commission on ECD Purchases I make on behalf of my client or for the business I work in?
No. Your client must purchase the decks using your Coupon for the commission to apply.
How do I track my sales and what I’ve earned?
Your Ambassador dashboard will show you a snapshot of your current performance. You can find detailed summary of payment information on the top of the page under the Payment menu.
How do I get paid my commission?
You need to set up a PayPal account. When you create your Ambassador account it will prompt you to enter your PayPal address so you can get paid. Click here to watch the video on how to do this.
When do I get paid?
Once you reach $100 USD total of commission, we'll transfer your outstanding commission payment to your PayPal account at the end of that quarter.
Can I have Emotional Culture Decks instead of getting paid a commission?
Yes, we're more than happy to provide decks, upon request, in exchange for commission. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
What is my responsibility as an ECD Ambassador?
Your responsibility as an ECD Ambassador is to be a good human first and foremost. We also hope you'll be a warm, honest, and open brand ambassador who promotes and supports The Emotional Culture Deck and our mission to humanise the work place! Please don't be pushy, or salesy with people. Be honest and upfront with them when you share your coupon or affiliate link – let them know you are an ECD Ambassador and will get a share of any purchases they make. I find it's better to be transparent with people – it helps build trust.
If I send someone https://ecdeckstore.ridersandelephants.com
through my link and they do not purchase right away, but come back and purchase later, will I still receive credit?
If they come back within 180 days, you will receive commission credit.
Does it cost anything to be an Ambassador?
Terms & Conditions.
You can read the full R&E Terms & Conditions here.
Either you or we may terminate your affiliate ECD Ambassador status at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. We reserve the right to close the affiliate programme or an affiliate account at any time and for any reason we deem appropriate. We promise to pay any outstanding commissions to all affiliates if we decide to close the affiliate programme. If an individual affiliate account is suspended for any misconduct or fraudulent activity, we will make a case by case decision on commission payments owed.